Earlier this month, this card was featured here on Ink and Inspirations... a 2022 Valentine with Stampin' Up! Catching Butterflies. Today, we have a video with the assembly so you can make one, too!
The combination of the filigree heart along with the textured background is so pretty! This card is a beautiful Valentine for friends, daughters, granddaughters, or a "Galentine" for friends.
2022 Valentine with Stampin' Up! Catching Butterflies
- The base is Highland Heather 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2. You will also need a 4 x 4 piece which is textured with the Tasteful Textile 3 D Embossing Folder .
- The designer paper is from the Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper  collection. You will need a 4-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of the Blushing Bride piece and a 1 x 4 piece of the heart print. You can fussy cut the BFF heart from that conversation heart print from the DSP.
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock : 3 x 4 to stamp, color, and fussy cut the gal. I cut off the net and the bottom part with her skirt, legs, and feet;2 x 6 to die cut the banner piece to stamp the sentiment.
- Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels  bring in the traditional Valentine color.
Below are the links to my online store where you can find the supplies that were used on this card. Thank you for shopping with me and supporting my small business! I am so appreciative!
- Catching Butterflies Cling Stamp Set (English) (FREE with purchase of $50 before tax and shipping) It's Sale-A-Bration!
- Highland Heather 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Sweet Talk 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Highland Heather Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Dies Floral Heart 
- Tasteful Textile 3 D Embossing Folder 
Valentine's Day will be here soon! Who do you know that would appreciate a card like this 2022 Stampin' Up! Valentine with Catching Butterflies?