Today's project for this Twosday (2-2-22) we are making a quick clean & simple birthday card!
This cardmaking idea gets down to basics with stamps, ink, and paper with or without a simple embellishment. Start with basic white and go from there!
Tuesday ( or, Twosday) Tip:
The Biggest Wish Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)  from Stampin' Up! is a super awesome greeting set to add to your collection. Add it to your cart now!
Let's take a look at today's short video!
Clean & Simple Birthday Card
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock  is cut 4-1/4 x 11 for base and 4 x 5-1/4 for the top layer.
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 3 x 4 for the stamped and colored image and 4 x 5-1/4 for inside of card.
- The Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  for the inside of the card gives it a more polished and finished look.
The cute otter used on this card is from the Awesome Otters Cling Stamp Set (English)  that is still available for one more week during Sale-A-Bration. Get it FREE with a $50 product purchase before shipping and tax!
Here are the supplies used for today's card. The Thick Basic White is great for card bases and the Basic White is great for stamping and for the inside layers of your cards.
- Awesome Otters Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Biggest Wish Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Just Jade Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Just Jade Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Decorative Matte Dots 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
Thank you for your support! Every order placed through my online store helps support my business and I am grateful to serve as your demonstrator.
Hope you'll try this clean and simple card idea and I'll see you again soon!