Fun Fold Pocket Card
February 18, 2022
For this week's YouTube Premiere, we made two fun fold pocket cards and this one pictured above is the first of the two.
The Daffodil Afternoon 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper  is featured here...it's gorgeous! And, it's still available for free with a qualifying order. Sale-A-Bration (the sale where you can earn freebies with each $50 in product purchase) will be over at the end of the month, February 28th!
These pocket style cards are unique alternatives to standard book fold cards. And, you can tuck a gift card or cash inside along with your message insert.
Here is the recording of the YouTube Premiere. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show! ;)
Fun Fold Pocket Cards
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock DD is cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and scored at 4-1/4 and 7-1/2.
- Daffodil Afternoon 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper  is cut 5-1/4 x 3 and 5-1/4 x 7/8.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock  insert is cut 4-1/4 x 3-1/4.
These fun fold pocket cards are simple to assemble and make a charming greeting! Here are the supplies to make the one featured in the post. Use my Host Code GYGD4VXP with an order of $50 or more and you can choose the Daffodil Afternoon 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper  as your freebie!
Product List for Lisa's Fun Fold Pocket Card:
- Happy & Heartfelt Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Daffodil Afternoon 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Linen Thread 
- Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon 
- Tear & Tape Adhesive 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Stampin' Seal+ 
Thank you for your support! Every order placed through my online store helps support my business and I am grateful to serve as your demonstrator.
Now it's your turn to make this fun fold pocket card so get those supplies ready ...order now if you want that Daffodil Paper... and start crafting!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.