Happy Valentine's Day! This sweet little otter Valentine was posted a few weeks ago but I wanted to share the video with the process as a little Valentine gift for you today!
This Valentine was sent off in the mail to two of our granddaughters and with the help of a sentiment from the Celebrating You Cling Stamp Set (English)  and a punched heart from the Heart Punch Pack , I know they will love it!
That sweet and colorful heart print is from the Pattern Party 12" X 12" Host Designer Series Paper  pack. It is a host reward selection from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. If you have at least $18 in Host Rewards, you get this large pack of paper for FREE.
Let's take a look at the quick video...
Here is the list of the products used on this Stampin' Up! Awesome Otters Valentine Card...
- Awesome Otters Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Celebrating You Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Poppy Parade 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Pale Papaya 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Pattern Party 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Host Designer Series Paper 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Pale Papaya Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies 
- Heart Punch Pack 
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels 
- Whisper White 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon 
I colored the Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon  with the dark shade from the Pale Papaya Stampin' Blends Combo Pack .
Happy Valentine's Day from our family at Ink and Inspirations to yours and thank you for following me and for your support!