As we count down the 8 days to the end of Sale-A-Bration, let's make a card with the adorable Catching Butterflies Cling Stamp Set (English) ! I love the color combo of this green, Granny Apple Green, and blue, Bermuda Bay.
This is another easy card layout, much like the one seen here, that will work for you time after time. The width of the Basic White Cardstock  is determined by the width of the main image and your sentiment. Two inches was just right in this case.
Here's the video tutorial with the simple how-to for this Catching Butterflies card.
Make A Card with Catching Butterflies
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 4-1/4 x 11 and scored at 5-1/2.
- Another piece of Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 2-1/4 x 5-1/4.
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 2 x 5-1/4.
- Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper  is cut 4 x 5-1/4.
- White Glittered Organdy Ribbon  is cut about 12" long.
Here are the supplies used for today's card:
- Catching Butterflies Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Sunshine & Rainbows 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- So Saffron Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Stampin’ Blends Light Combo Pack 
- Stampin’ Blends Medium Combo 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- White 3/8'' (1 Cm) Glittered Organdy Ribbon 
Thank you for your support of my business! Every order placed through my online store helps me to continue sharing with you and I am grateful to serve as your demonstrator.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to...
- Use this month's Host Code GYGD4VXP on orders under $150! If you place an order of $50 or more this month before shipping and tax, you will receive a FREE gift from me.
- Check out my Ink and Inspirations Rewards Program, where you can earn a FREE stamp set or set of dies from me.
- Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
- Follow my Facebook Page and my Ink and Inspirations Stampers Group.
- Find near 1000 paper crafting and cardmaking video tutorials on my YouTube channel!
Now it's time for you to try making this card with Chasing Butterflies...get it now while you can!