Today's project is an angle cut fun fold pocket card for a birthday. This design is a fun way to show off patterned paper. Since the paper in this card is no longer available, you can substitute the Expressions In Ink 12" X 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper  that is on the Last Chance List.
In the picture below, you can see the angle cut and the pocket that holds the layered piece for the sentiment. You can see the how-to in the video on this post. (Begin at 12:16)
- The patterned paper is cut 5-1/4 x 12 and is scored at 4 and 8.
- The Pear Pizzazz Cardstock  is cut 5-1/2 x 4-1/2 and 4 x 5 for die-cutting.
- The Very Vanilla Cardstock  : 1/2 sheet for die-cutting.
You can add any of the supplies used on this project into your own craft space by clicking on any of these listed below.
- Biggest Wish Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) 
- Pear Pizzazz 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Pale Papaya Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Evening Evergreen Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies 
- Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels 
- Tear & Tape Adhesive 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Evening Evergreen 3/8" (1 Cm) Open Weave Ribbon 
- Expressions In Ink 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper 
The Biggest Wish Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)  is a good occasion stamp set to have in your collection. You can make several combinations for some of your most needed cards.
Now that you've read this post, make an angle cut fun fold pocket card and share it in our Ink and Inspirations Stampers Group on Facebook.