The original project was created and shared a few months ago as a holiday or hostess gift. I love packaging tea towels or kitchen towels with our pretty Stampin' Up! goodies and making the presentation really special. We've all heard of the adage, "presentation is everything", and as paper crafters, we like to think that is most certainly true!
Here is the original project below. Notice the tag on the "makeover" is adhered to the box front rather than hanging from the ribbon wrap as pictured below.
Handmade Gift Box
Here are some quick details for this handmade gift box.
- Waves Of The Ocean Designer Series Paper is cut 8-1/2 x 12.
- Score at 2, 5-3/4, 7-3/4, and 11-1/2 on the long side.
- Score at 2" on both ends of 8-1/2" side for top and bottom.
- The top will be turned to the inside for support.
- The bottom will be cut as shown in the video to form the box bottom.
If you're curious about the towels that are used for these projects, I really love the Pioneer Woman brand towels and I have also used towels from Hobby Lobby and JoAnn Fabrics. You can see another of these towel packaging projects HERE.
If you're ready to create this project yourself, you can find the supplies listed below. If you do not have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would be honored if you chose to order from me. Each order from my online store allows me to continue to share with you. Thank you for your support of my business.
- Amazing Silhouettes Bundle (English) 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Waves Of The Ocean 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Brilliant Wings Dies 
- Hippo & Friends Dies 
- Sponge Daubers 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Pacific Point 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Simply Scored 
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies 
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels 
- Stampin' Seal+ 
Now that you've seen how you can make a handmade gift box for a special presentation, visit the online store to get your supplies!