2022 Stampin' Up! Easter Friends Mini Rectangular Basket
April 11, 2022
Easter 2022 is just around the corner so here's a Stampin' Up! Easter Friends mini rectangular basket for you to make!
The little critters in this Easter Friends stamp set are super adorable yet very life-like. Here's a card that was made with the cute bunny from the set. And, here's a close-up look at this little chick.
How about we take a look at the video for today's project with this cute rectangular basket. Then read on for some details so that you can make these yourself!
- Pansy Petals 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper : 6 x8. Score at 2 and 6 on the 8" side and 2 and 4 on the 6" side.
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper  strip for handle: 1/2 x 10.
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper : strip for border: 1/2 x 12.
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock : 3 x 3 to stamp and die cut.
- Bumblebee 8-1/2X11 Cardstock : 3 x 3 die-cut circle.
If you want to try mini rectangular Easter Basket with these same items, click on any product link below to order and have it shipped directly to your home.
Thank you so much for shopping with me. I am honored for you to choose me as your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and I will work hard to keep you inspired to use your Stampin’ Up! supplies!
- Easter Friends Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Bumblebee 8-1/2X11 Cardstock 
- Pansy Petals 12" X 12"Designer Series Paper 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- So Saffron Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Pale Papaya Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Bone Folder 
- Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Layering Circles Dies 
- 2021–2023 In Color Jewels 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Paper Snips 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Fresh Freesia 3/8" (1 Cm) Open Weave Ribbon 
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Sponge Daubers 
Use the current host code above and receive a FREE gift for your order of $50 or more as a thank you from me.
Now that you have read this post and watched the video for this 2022 Easter Friends Mini Rectangular Basket, share it with your crafty friends on social media.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.