Here are the details for this birthday card...
- Cut Basic White Cardstock  card base at 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” and score at 4 1/4”.
- Use a Bone Folder  to give it a good crease.
- Cut Ornate Layers Dies  piece in basic white.
- Add dimensionals to back and adhere to card base front.
- Use the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine  to cut 2 of the blades of grass and cut the pieces to build the daffodil back layer in the So Saffron and the top layers in the Crushed Curry.
- Glue all those pieces together to make your daffodils.
- Glue these to the stems and adhere to the card front as shown.
- You will have to trim off the stems even with the card front.
- Stamp your sentiment from the Timeless Tulips Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)  and use the label die from the Meadow Dies to cut out.
- Trim off the ends of the die so you’re just left with the stitched edge showing.
- Glue your sentiment down to the flowers on the front.
- Add a glue dot to the butterfly and adhere to the corner.
- Add the rhinestones as shown with your Take Your Pick  tool.
- Tie a bow, add a glue dot, and adhere.
Here are the supplies used to make this card. Just click the links below to see these in the online store.
- Daffodil Daydream Bundle 
- Timeless Tulips Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) 
- Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- So Saffron 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Meadow Dies 
- Ornate Layers Dies 
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Take Your Pick 
- Bone Folder 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Paper Snips 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
Thank you for your support! Every order placed through my online store helps support my business and I am grateful to serve as your demonstrator.
Now that you've read this post, visit the online store to get your supplies to make this pretty birthday card with the Daffodil Daydream Bundle .