The Stampin' Up! Hello Ladybug Bundle (English)  is a stamp set and punch bundle used to make the birthday card seen here. This card was one created in my latest YouTube Premiere. The red and black ladybug looks great with this buffalo check print from the DSP.
Sometimes just offsetting your cut layers can make a simple layout look fabulous. Here's the section of the video for you to see just how this card is put together.
Card base is Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock  cut at 4-1/4 x 11 and scored at 5-1/2.
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 2-1/2 x 4 and textured with the Splatters 3D Embossing Folder and 2-1/2" strip for stamping and cutting the leaf.
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Pad  is cut 3 x 4-1/2.
You will need about a 3 x 3 piece of Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  to die-cut the circle.
Pattern Party 12" X 12" Host Designer Series Paper  is cut 3-1/2 x 5.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used to create this card. Thank you so much for shopping with me. I am honored for you to choose me as your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and I will work hard to keep you inspired to use your Stampin’ Up! supplies!
- Hello Ladybug Bundle (English) 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Granny Apple Green 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Pattern Party 12" X 12" Host Designer Series Paper  (Can only be earned with Host Rewards)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Granny Apple Green Stampin' Pad 
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Matte Black Dots 
- Layering Circles Dies 
- Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Stripes & Splatters 3 D Embossing Folders 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
Receive a FREE embellishment gift from Lisa with an order of $50 or more before shipping and tax. Click here to shop!
- There are still some items on the Last Chance List with discounted prices!
- See how to enter to win my Ink and Inspirations Craft Candy 1 HERE.
- Join our community of stampers! Become part of our Stars Team by purchasing the Starter Kit. $125 worth of Stampin' Up! product for $99 with FREE shipping! Hobby stampers and business builders are welcome!
- Have questions or need help? Email us at email@example.com