With Easter 2022 just around the corner, here's a mini treat basket made with Stampin' Up! Easter Friends stamp set. This is a sweet little basket that is sized just right for a few little sweets, a little bracelet or bouncy ball, earrings...anything that you can gift in a small box.
The cuts and scores are super easy on this. You will need a little hole punch to insert twine or thin ribbon to hold it all together. The sentiment here says "happy spring" but you could choose any that you have to suit the occasion.
Here's the section of one of my Premiere videos with the assembly and instructions. Here's where you can find the details for the fun fold card using this stamp set!
- Cut mango 6-1/2 x 6-1/2 and score at 2" on all four sides; scrap for the sentiment.
- FF dsp: (4) 2-1/4 x 1-3/4; 3 x 12 to slice into thin strips for the basket filler.
- BW: 2 x 4 to stamp and die-cut image; scrap for sentiment.
Don't you think this is a super cute and easy mini basket?
If you’d like to create the exact same basket design as me, this is everything that was used.
I would be thrilled if you shopped with me if you are a crafter from the U.S. You can do so by clicking on any image below and it will ship directly to your home. Thank you!
Stampin' Up! Supply List:
- Easter Friends Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Mango Melody 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Flowering Fields 12” X 12” Designer Series Paper  (While Supply Lasts)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- So Saffron Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Bone Folder 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Paper Snips 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Beautiful Shapes Dies 
- Brushed Brass Butterflies 
- Linen Thread 
- Simply Scored 
Now that you've read this post, visit the online store to shop for the supplies to create some of these yourself! Have fun making this 2022 version of the mini Easter treat basket with Stampin' Up! Easter Friends!