Here's an easy fun fold pocket card with Stampin' Up! Hello Ladybug for today's project. This project was one of two featured in a recent YouTube Premiere.
With one easy fold on a standard size card base and a simple card stock insert, you can create a pocket card that will hold a special note, a gift card, or some cash.
Here's the recording of the recent YouTube Premiere with the how-to for this fun fold card...
Stampin' Up! Hello Ladybug Easy Fun Fold Pocket Card
- Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  base is cut 4-1/4 x 11 and scored at 1-1/2and 5-1/2.
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 1-1/4 x 4 to stamp on and 3 x 5-1/4 for the insert.
- Designer Series Paper is cut 3-3/4 x 4 for the outside of the pocket and 1 x 3 for insert.
- You will need a scrap piece of Poppy Parade 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  to punch the two daisies.
Below is the list of supplies used for this project:
- Hello Ladybug Bundle (English) 
- Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Pattern Party 12" X 12" Host Designer Series Paper 
- Poppy Parade 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Tear & Tape Adhesive 
- Playing With Patterns Resin Dots 
- Medium Daisy Punch 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
Each time you place an order through my online store, it supports my business and allows me to continue sharing! If you do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would be honored and grateful to serve as your demonstrator.