When using vellum, you have to be a little sneaky with your adhesive so that it doesn't show through the other side. In this short video on YouTube, you can see how the placement of the greenery hides the adhesive.
Click the image below to view the video on YouTube.
- The card stock base is 4-1/4 x 11;scored at 5-1/2.
- The designer paper is cut 3-3/4 x 4.
- The vellum is cut at 3-3/4 x 4 backed by Basic White in the same color.
Stampin' Up! Product List
- Artfully Layered Bundle (English) 
- Artfully Composed 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Vellum 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Layering Designs 
- Pear Pizzazz 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Evening Evergreen 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Versamark Pad 
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Basics Embossing Powders 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Heat Tool (Us And Canada) 
- Paper Trimmer 
Thank you for your support! Every order placed through my online store helps support my business and I am grateful to serve as your demonstrator.
Use the current host code when placing an order of $50 or more through my online store and receive a gift from me! And, find out HERE how you can earn a chance to win my Craft Candy #4!
If you've enjoyed this project idea, be sure to follow me on social media!
Facebook Group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/inkandinspirationsstampers/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/inkandinspirations/
Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/inkinspirations/boards
Thanks for tuning in today for this birthday card with a vellum tip using the Artfully Layered Bundle from Stampin' Up!