It was a splendid day to be able and craft and make this Stampin' Up! card with new goodies from the July to December Mini Catalog! The inspiration for this card came from a recent online event for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. These beautiful colors, images, and dies made this crafting experience so much fun!
That little half-circle label is the cutest! It's very different with some embossed and pierced accents along the edges.
- Cut Fresh Freesia 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and a 3/4 x 4 strip for the sentiment.
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is 3 x 4 -1/2.
- You will need (4) 2 x 3 pieces of the foils in the Splendid Day 12" X 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper  to die cut the half-circle labels.
- Color the Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon  with Stampin' Blends in Fresh Freesia.
If you would like to create this card just as seen here, you can click the links below to shop in the Online Store.
Every order placed through my online store helps support my business and I am grateful to serve as your demonstrator.
- Splendid Thoughts Bundle (English) 
- Fresh Freesia 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Splendid Day 12" X 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Whisper White 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon 
- Open Leaf Trinkets 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Paper Snips 
It's Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration time! You can earn awesome FREEBIES with your qualifying order of $50 or more! See all of your fun choices HERE!
Thanks for stopping by today to see this sweet card made with Stampin' Up! Splendid Day Suite so be sure that you are on my mailing list so that you don't miss another exclusive project idea with this beautiful set of products!