This first project is a small pouch with a fun gift. I searched the dollar store for fun little gifts four our granddaughters and found some cute items that will work and they will love!
Let's take a look...
- Black & White Designs 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper  : 4 x 6. Score at 1-1/2 and 4-1/4 on the long side and 1/2" on the bottom.
- Basic Black Cardstock : 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 for die cutting.
- Basic White Cardstock  for stamping, punching, and cutting.
- 6" of Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon  for closure.
Here is the supply list for this Halloween 2022 project:
- Scary Cute Bundle (English) 
- Black & White Designs 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Black & White 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Gingham Ribbon 
- Matte Black Dots 
- Label Me Fancy Punch 
- Black Stampin' Dimensionals Combo Pack 
- There are just a couple of weeks left of Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration. See all you can earn for FREE with a qualifying order HERE.
- My first 2022 Christmas Card Online Card Class ordering period ends in a few days (Monday, August 22, 2022). Get the card kits FREE with a qualifying order! Get the details!
- Sign up for my email list to get more project ideas and get the latest from Lisa.
It's your turn now to create for Halloween with this idea from my 2022 Stampin' Up! Halloween Series!