This fun fold is a great way to show off your creations and easy to display once your friends and family members receive these.
Here is the recording of the LIVE where you can see several samples using this fold as well as some tips for using your patterned paper with this design.
- Real Red Base: 4-1/4 x 1-1/2. Score at 1/2, 1-3/4, 3-3/4, and 5.
- Real Red: 3 x 5. Score at 1/2 and 1-3/4.
- Basic White: 2-3/4 x 3 and 4 x 5-1/4.
- DSP: 4 x 4 and 4 x 1-3/4.
If anyone is familiar with the name of this fold you can leave it in the comments but for now it's being named the standing box fold. Have you made a card with this fun fold? If you give it a try, I'd love for you to share it over on our Ink and Inspirations Stampers Group on Facebook.
Here are the supplies used for this card. Just click the links to shop!
- Sweet Candy Canes Bundle (English) 
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Sweetest Christmas 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper 
- Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Simply Scored 
- Real Red 3/8" (1 Cm) Mini Ruffled Ribbon 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Paper Snips 
- Merry Melody 3 D Embossing Folder 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Paper Trimmer 
Impress your family and friends with this 2022 Stampin' Up! Christmas card idea and fun fold and the Sweet Candy Canes Bundle (English) .