If you have been following me for a while, you know that I am always looking for cute seasonal towels or towels that coordinate with our Stampin' Up! stamp sets or bundles. Our daughter, Kristen, has a good eye for trends, too, and she picked up a couple of gnome-themed towels at TJ Maxx last week.
These tags are simple to make and take a simple gift and turn it into something special. Below is a different towel with three little gnomes embroidered along the bottom.
- Scraps of Basic Black, Petal Pink, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White
- Basic Black - 2-1/2 x 6
- Gingham Cottage DSP - 2-1/4 x 5-3/4
Here is the list of Supplies used on this project. Thank you for your support! Each time you place an order through my online store, it supports my business and allows me to continue sharing! I am grateful to serve as your demonstrator.
- Scary Cute Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Petal Pink 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Gorgeous Grape 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Gingham Cottage 12" X 12" (30,5 X 30,5 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Black & White 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Gingham Ribbon 
- Gnomes Dies 
- Matte Black Dots 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Check out the new dies offered by Stampin' Up! in the Perfect Partners bundles!
- Two more days of this week's Weekly Deals!
- You are always welcome to join our community of stampers, the Ink and Inspirations Stars.
Now it's your turn! Find a cute towel and create a gift wrap tag like this one in the third project in our 2022 Stampin' Up! Halloween Series and share it on our Ink and Inspirations Stampers Group on Facebook!