Today's post is a tutorial for a handmade card with Stampin' Up! Fond of Autumn. This card was created by my creative assistant, Catherine, and truly shows off the beauty of this bundle from the current Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog.
Here are the supplies used to create this card:
- Fond Of Autumn Bundle (English) 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Sahara Sand 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Boughs Of Holly 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Pool Party Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Soft Suede Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Paper Snips 
- Bone Folder 
- Scalloped Contours Dies 
- Linen Thread 
- Evening Evergreen 3/8'' (1 Cm) Windowpane Check Ribbon 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Cut the Sahara Sand Cardstock  card stock at 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”.
- Score at 4 1/4” using a Bone Folder  to get a good crease.
- Cut the designer paper at 4” x 5 1/4”.
- Wrap the Evening Evergreen Windowpane Check Ribbon  around and tie a bow. Glue to the card base with Liquid Glue.
- Cut the scalloped rectangle with the Scalloped Contours Dies . Slip it under the ribbon and glue it to the center of the card front.
- Wrap some of the Linen Thread  around your hand about 4 times and cut. Lay it down on the scalloped rectangle piece spreading out as shown.
- Die cut the floral leaf piece in Crushed Curry Cardstock  and cut it in half. Add a little glue to the thread to help hold it in place. Add glue to the die-cut piece and place as shown on the card.
- Stamp the floral image in the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  and color the portion shown on the card with Stampin’ Blends.
- Add Dimensionals and place it over the Crushed Curry die-cut piece as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment in the Memento Black Ink and cut it into a banner shape and adhere.
The Fond Of Autumn Bundle (English)  is beautiful for the upcoming season but could be used for any time of the year as seen in this card sample. Try this style of handmade card with the Stampin' Up! Fond of Autumn Bundle.