We had a great time on World Card Making Day last Saturday as I went live on YouTube and Facebook to make three fun Stampin' Up! Christmas cards for 2022.
One was a clean and simple design that I love to recreate yearly. Another was a fun fold featuring some of our designer series paper from the annual catalog. The other card was designed by using designer paper from the Mini catalog highlighting the images from the paper by using those as the card's focal point.
These designs are easy to duplicate and I hope you are inspired to recreate them with products that you have at home. Or, if you need you can just simply order the supplies to create these as seen in the video through the online store.
Let's take a look at the recording from World Card Making Day so you can see how-to for the clean & simple card idea.
Clean & Simple Design
Find a beautifully patterned paper, combine it with a sentiment and you have a beautiful, clean & simple card.
- Card Base: 4-1/4 x 11 scored at 5-1/2.
- Designer Paper: 4 x 5-1/4, 3/4 x 4
- Glimmer Paper: (3) 3/4 x 4
- Basic White: 1-1/2 x 4, 4 x 5-1/4
- Brightest Glow Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Boughs Of Holly 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Glimmer 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Paper 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Festive Pearls 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Bone Folder 
Try this clean & simple design on your next card for any occasion. I bet you can't make just one!
Stay tuned for information for the other 2022 Stampin' Up! Christmas cards from World Card Making Day and be sure to check out another 2022 Christmas card that you'll love HERE.