This one is a tiny treat bag and is just the right size to hold a few goodies for those trick-or-treaters, children, or grandchildren. It's also a good size for a small gift like a pair of earrings, a bottle of essential oil.... just something small...a little "thinking of you" gift.
So even if you don't create for Halloween, you can use this idea for any occasion. The designer paper used here is a very versatile choice. It's called the Black & White Designs 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper . The collection of papers features basic designs in black and gray and black and white. And, although it's basically our "Halloween" paper from Stampin' Up!, it can be used anytime. For this project, I've chosen the gray and black sides of two of the prints. You can see these in the photos in this post.
The closure is very simple to create with two punched holes with some ribbon threaded and tied in a nice bow. You're ready to give a sweet gift to someone special.
Let's take a look at the video so you can see how to put it together!
- DSP is cut 8-1/2 x 7-1/2 and scored at 3,4,7,8 on the long end and 1 and 6 on the 7-1/2" side.
- You'll need approximately 3 x4 pieces of Basic White Cardstock , Basic Black Cardstock , and Parakeet Party Cardstock  for stamping and die cutting.
- Allow enough ribbon to thread through the holes and tie into a bow.
Here are the supplies used to create this Halloween project.
- Scary Cute Bundle (English) 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Parakeet Party 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Black & White Designs 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Matte Black Dots 
- Parakeet Party 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon 
- Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Paper Snips 
- Simply Scored 
- Stampin' Seal+ 
- Stampin' Seal+ Refill 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Stampin' Dimensionals