This project is a little treat bag that is easy to assemble because... guess what? The treat bags are already made for you. You just have to dress it up a bit and we can do that with stamps, ink, and paper. Now, this particular bag is packaging for a teacher gift which is a cute Halloween bar of soap found at TJ Maxx.
Before we start with the how-to, there's an update that must be shared. The Witch Hat Builder Punch that coordinates with the Bewitching Cling Stamp Set (English)  is sold out and no longer available! But, no worries! You can still use the stamp set and that little hat is super easy to fussy cut for this and other Halloween projects.
It's not too late to order to have some fun packaging and decorations ready for Halloween. So take a look at the video and see if it's something you can use. I'm all about doing something that's easy and quick and you can make this as easy as you'd like. These little bags are great. And they are special, not just for Halloween, but for any holiday occasion. The cut-out stars are just so cute. And, you can put any backing of cardstock or paper inside the bag as you'll see in the video. Now let's take a look and see how I put this all together.
- Basic White Cardstock : Approximately 4 x 4 for a die-cut circle.
- Basic White Cardstock : Approximately 4 x 5 to stamp, cut, and die-cut sentiment.
- Polished Pink Cardstock : 3 x 4 for punching.
- 2022–2024 In Color Glimmer Paper : 5-1/8 x 3-3/8 for lining the inside of the bag.
Here are the supplies that were used to create this 2022 Halloween treat bag:
- Bewitching Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Scary Cute Bundle (English) 
- Polished Pink 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- 2022–2024 In Color 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Glimmer Paper 
- Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Polished Pink Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Stars Treat Bags 
- Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Matte Black Dots 
- Decorative Circle Punch 
- Layering Circles Dies 
You can see all of my Halloween projects for 2022 HERE!
Need a cute treat bag? Try this one with the Stars Treat Bags  as seen here on the fifth in a series of 2022 Halloween projects!