We've been talking about all things fall this week on Ink and Inspirations and today's post holds the video from the recording of my Facebook and YouTube Live featuring two projects with the Hello Harvest Bundle from Stampin' Up!
One project is a fall-themed card that you could send to a friend while the other is a Halloween treat bag that holds a different kind of treat!
Let's take a look at the video with more details to follow.
Now that you've seen the video, here are the details for the card so that you can make one yourself. You can look for the details for the Halloween treat bag coming soon here on Ink and Inspirations.
Lisa's Inklings for Fall-Themed Card:
- Cajun Craze Cardstock base is cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.
- Basic White Cardstock : 2 1/4 x 4 for the outside panel and 4 x 5 1/4 for the inside. You will also need a small scrap for the sentiment.
- Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper : 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 for a layer to cover the card front, 1 1/2 x 4 1/2 for the wide strip, and 1 x 5 for the narrow strip.
- Also used was a piece of the Mossy Meadow print of the DSP for the die-cut vine swirls.
Here are the supplies used for this fall-themed card. Thank you for your support! Each time you place an order through my online store, it supports my business and allows me to continue sharing! I am grateful to serve as your demonstrator.
- Hello Harvest Bundle (English) 
- Cajun Craze Cardstock 
- Basic White Cardstock 
- Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper 
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Cajun Craze Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels