When we think of fall-themed cards, creations, or decor, most times our minds go to rich colors like orange, burgundy, brown, and gold. Here as of late, the trend has been leaning toward decor for the autumn season in light neutrals with light blues and creams, and mint greens. Both are very beautiful but very different in their look. Most have a preference for one or the other but for this card, I decided to use the light neutral theme, just for fun.
Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla Cardstock  was the first color that came to mind when considering a base color for this card. With that starting point, the colors of ink, designer paper, and embellishments would complement that base. For patterned papers, I decided to reach outside of the box and look for something not associated with the season but echo the colors that I was looking for in the project. This Abigail Rose 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper  from the Stampin Up annual catalog was just the ticket!
The colors, though neutral, still have such a rich feel, don't you think?
Here are the supplies used to create this card. Thank you for your support! Each time you place an order through my online store, it supports my business and allows me to continue sharing! I am grateful to serve as your demonstrator.
Stampin' Up! Product List
- Hello Harvest Bundle (English)  $49.50
- Shimmery White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $10.00
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock  $8.75
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $10.25
- Pale Papaya 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $9.25
- Abigail Rose 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper  $12.00
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad  $8.00
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine  $125.00
- Stampin' Dimensionals  $4.25
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue  $4.00
- Classic Matte Dots  $7.00