Today's project is another 2022 Stampin' Up! Christmas Card idea using the newFramed Florets Bundle (English) . These are non-traditional colors for the holidays taking the cur from the Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper . If you’re looking for a paper that transcends and extends the festive paper crafting season,then you’ll love the Fitting Florets 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper! This botanic beauty has touches of the Christmas season—mistletoe sprigs, gorgeous gingham, red berries—but also all-occasion florals and petite patterns. Plus, this color scheme is one you can use for a sophisticated twist on Christmas gift tags, or for birthdays and special occasions all year long. Whether you’re fussy cutting floral designs or creating beautiful card fronts, this is a paper you can use no matter the season!
This card is a great little fun fold card with a belly band. You can see the how-to video HERE.
Here are the supplies used to create this project:
- Framed Florets Bundle (English) 
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Basic White Cardstock 
- Night Of Navy Cardstock 
- Balmy Blue Cardstock 
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Polished Pink Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Soft Succulent Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls 
The Framed Florets Bundle comes with everything you need to create handcrafted cards with detailed, elegant frames! Just die-cut the frame and the elegant stamped floral images. Finish off with a heartfelt sentiment and some color and you have a card they’re sure to love!
Try this fun fold Christmas card for 2022 with the products from the Fitting Florets Collection from Stampin' Up!