You know how we love sharing gift ideas here on Ink and Inspirations and here's another one dressed up with the Framed Florets Bundle (English)  that was released this week from Stampin' Up!
This time, we are creating a tag that you can use as a card front or embellish a simple gift. This little package was purchased for this project specifically in mind for the Thanksgiving season here in the United States. When you add a fancy tag, much like this one, just a simple package of dinner napkins that can be used during the holidays becomes something special. It really makes for a pretty presentation.
Doing this also eliminates the need for gift wrap and is just very welcomed by those who receive it as it's such a functional gift. This project was featured on my YouTube premiere this week, so I wanted to share it here in case you missed it. Let's take a look at the video tutorial.
- Soft Succulent Cardstock  is cut 3 3/4 x 4 1/2 for the heart oval.
- So Saffron Cardstock  is cut 3 1/2 x 4 for the etched oval frame.
- Basic White Cardstock  is cut 3 1/2 x 4 for another etched oval and the inside oval was used instead of the frame. Save it for another project.
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock  was cut 2 x 6 to die-cut the leaflets.
- Basic White Cardstock : 1 x 4 to die cut small leaves.
As mentioned in the video, these two gift packs are going to our granddaughter's teachers. As a former public school teacher, I would have loved a little gift such as this one. These new products from the Fitting Florets Collection are beautiful. Here is another idea HERE.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used for this project. When you order from me, it allows me to continue to share here on the blog and social media. Thank you in advance!
- Framed Florets Bundle (English) 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Soft Succulent 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- So Saffron 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Soft Succulent Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Festive Pearls 
- Soft Succulent 3/8" (1 Cm) Open Weave Ribbon 
Let me know if you make a gift tag such as this one and how you plan to use it in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by today for this gift tag idea with Stampin' Up! Framed Florets Bundle (English) .