Stampin' Up! Christmas 2022- Easy Gift Bags
December 14, 2022
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas 2022 and today's projects feature two easy holiday gift bags to help you with your packaging!
These two projects were featured on my LIVE broadcast on Tuesday evening on Facebook and YouTube.
Do you know those stacks of patterned paper that you've been "collecting"? Now is the time to put those babies to good use. Watch the video below for the assembly and for a tip on storing the large bags.
- Two pieces of patterned paper, 12 x 12
- Score both pieces on what will be the top side at 1 1/2".
- Score the bottom and two sides of both pieces at 3".
- Cut patterned paper 6 x 8 1/2.
- Score on the long side at 3,4,7,8.
- Score on the short side at 1" for what will be the bag bottom and 4 1/2 for the bag top.
Here's another bag idea. This one is more narrow and uses just one piece of 12 x 12 paper.
Try one or all of these gift bags and send me a photo!
REMINDER! Tomorrow for 24 Hours ONLY, Tomorrow December 15th!
FREE Shipping Offer for 24 Hours Only!
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount--- $75 before tax!
- The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period of the promotion. The order must be opened and closed on December 15 2022.
- Stock up on paper, adhesive, envelopes!
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost of expedited shipping.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Please shop with my Host Code: QDR3439T!
Make your Christmas Wish List so that you will be ready to place your order tomorrow, Thursday, December 15th!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.