Valentine Card for a Friend
January 31, 2023
With Valentine's Day approaching in a couple of weeks, here's a card idea for a friend using the beautiful Country Bouquet Photopolymer Stamp Set , Country Floral Lane 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper , and Country Gingham 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper .
This card is also a self-standing fun fold with plenty of space to write your message on the back.
You can see this same card style and video tutorial with a Valentine's theme in a different colorway HERE.
You can make this card with or without the ribbon accent. The floral heart is stamped and then fussy cut into a smooth heart edge. Then this heart was placed on a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock  and cut so that a 1/8" border was visible around the edge.
If you'd like to make this card, be sure to watch the video on this previous post then gather your supplies using the shopping list below.
- Country Bouquet Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) 
- Sweet Sorbet 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Country Floral Lane 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Country Gingham 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Sweet Sorbet Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Paper Snips 
I hope you have enjoyed seeing this Valentine's card project! Much time, thought, and love goes into each of my designs. It is a huge support when you shop with me!
During Sale-A-Bration through the end of February, you can earn some fabulous free products with your each of your qualifying orders of $50! As a thank you from me, with each individual order of $100 or more, I will send you a $10 gift certificate to apply toward your order in March 2023!
Thank you for stopping by to see this Valentine's card for a friend using the beautiful Country Bouquet Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)  and it's time for you to make one for one of your friends!