Today's project is an easy DIY 2023 calendar made with a sweet bundle from the Stampin' Up! Mini catalog, Share A Milkshake Bundle .
It's still January so you can continue to make calendars to share with friends, family, and co-workers.
Earlier this month, this style of calendar was shared on my mini catalog launch with a different theme and different supplies. While working with this ice cream-themed stamp set, I thought it would make a sweet calendar to have on my desk.
Below are the measurements and tips so that you can create some, too!
- Choose your stamp set and designer paper first. This makes it easier to determine your colors for card stock and ink.
- The base is cut 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2 just like a standard-sized card with a "tent" opening.
- To support the base, you will need another piece of card stock in the same color cut at 4 1/4 x 4. On the 4-inch side, score at 1/2, 2, and 3 1/2.
- Burnish on the score lines to form a "w" shape with the two 1/2 inch scores folded up in a valley fold. Apply adhesive to these two 1/2-inch panels and glue to the inside of the card base as seen in the first photo on this post.
- Finish the front as desired. (For the sentiment, I stamped and cut the "life is sweet" from the longer version in the stamp set.)
Comment below with your email if you'd like information on the mini calendars.
Set your reminder to join us at Noon ET, 11 am CT, 10 am MT, and 9 am PT on Thursday, January 19, 2023!
Shop now so you can create the projects that you'll see with this super cute bundle!
- Share A Milkshake Bundle (English) 
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Petal Pink 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- By The Bay 6" X 6" Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- 2022–2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Mini Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Petal Pink Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Sweet Sorbet Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Paper Snips 
- Paper Trimmer 
It's a huge support when you shop with me and allows me to be able to continue sharing with you! And, during Sale-A-Bration through the end of February, you can earn some fabulous free products with your qualifying order! As a thank you from me, with each individual order of $100 or more, I will send you a $10 gift certificate to apply toward your order in March 2023!
Now, place your order, and get ready to make this easy DIY 2023 calendar for yourself and your loved ones!