Let's start the 2023 New Year on the blog with this fun fold card made with the new Stampin' Up! Country Bouquet that will be available on Thursday, January 5th!
While the Country Bouquet stamp set and coordinating Country Bouquet Punch are perfect for the Valentine season, these can be used for other occasions while sending sweet sentiments including thinking of you cards. The coordinating designer paper is available in two separate packs. One with hearts and flowers, the Country Floral Lane DSP and the other with various colors in check patterns, the Country Gingham 6 x 6 DSP pack. These are so pretty in pastel colors suitable for many different occasions.
Although I'm not sure of the exact name of this fun fold, I love it because it is an elegant way to send a card that can stand alone on display on someone's mantle or table. Once you make one of these cards, the next ones just get easier and easier. Get the scoring and the folding correct and you're well on your way to sending happy mail to someone special.
Now, let's take a look at the video from our live session last week on Facebook and YouTube and you can see how you can make this card very easily, too.
- Balmy Blue Cardstock  base is cut 4 1/4 x 9 1/2. Score at 5 1/2, 6 1/2, 8, and 9.
- Cut another piece of Balmy Blue at 3 x 5 and score at 1/2 and 1 1/2.
- Country Floral Lane Designer paper: Cut one piece at 5-1/4 X 4 and another piece at 1 1/4 x 4.
- Country Gingham DSP: 3 1/4 x 5 1/4.
Country Bouquet Bundle (160383)
Country Floral Lane DSP (160375)
Country Gingham DSP (160388)
Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins (160387)
- Balmy Blue 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Balmy Blue Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Petal Pink Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Mini Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Bone Folder 
Make your list to shop this Thursday, January 5th, and make this fun fold card for someone special!