On this card, created with the Share A Milkshake Bundle (English) , there are several layers simply created with different cuts of card stock and patterned paper. It's the combination of colors, patterns, and textures that add so much interest!
You can see this card demonstration on the following recording of a LIVE broadcast from this week. It's a bit comical! I tried to be so organized and it backfired on me ...just a little.
Here are some of the details and measurements for these layers...
- The card base measures 4 1/4 x 11; scored at 5 1/2.
- The designer paper covering the front of the card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
- The textured card stock layer measures 5 x 3 3/4.
- The accent piece of designer paper measures 4 7/8 x 2 1/4.
- The Basic White measures piece 4 1/2 x 2 3/4.
You can try this layering technique on any card! Vary the size of your pieces, add texture, combine patterns in like colors of designer paper...the sky is the limit. Let your imagination spark your creativity!
If you'd like to create a card like this one, take a look at the products listed below then click on the links to shop!
- Share A Milkshake Bundle (English) 
- Soft Sea Foam 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Fresh Freesia 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Fancy Flora 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Sweet Sorbet Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Paper Snips 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Timeworn Type 3 D Embossing Folder 
- Basic Borders Dies 
- Linen Thread 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Mini Glue Dots 
I hope you enjoyed the video and had a laugh or two! It's fun for me to create and share project ideas with you and I truly appreciate your support when you shop with me!
During Sale-A-Bration through the end of February, you can earn some fabulous free products with your qualifying order! As an added thank you from me, with each individual order of $100 or more, I will send you a $10 gift certificate to apply toward your order in March 2023!
Now it's your turn! Gather these supplies and on your next handmade card, add some simple layers to make them extra special!