Fun Project for Taco Tuesday
March 07, 2023
Are you a fan of Taco Tuesday? If so, why not use your paper crafting skills to take your home decor and entertaining to the next level?
Today's project is a fun way to add a custom look to your Taco Tuesdays. With your paper crafting supplies, you can create custom favors and accessories that are perfectly suited to your personal style and taste. Whether you prefer bright and bold colors or more subtle and sophisticated designs, you can use paper crafting to create a personalized look for your Taco Tuesday party.
The utensil pocket above can be created easily with your supplies. Let's take a look at the quick video below so you can get started!
- Cut Flowers & More 12" X 12" Host Designer Series Paper  or any 12 x 12 paper of your choosing to 4 x 12.
- Score 5 inches from the top which will be the front of your pocket.
- Score 1/2 inch on each long side with the 4 inch side at the top of your trimmer or scoring tool.
- You will trim off the two longest 1/2 inch tabs as seen in the video.
- Embellish and decorate with the Taco Fiesta Photopolymer Stamp Set as desired.
By using your paper crafting skills, you can tap into your creativity and imagination, and experiment with different colors, textures, and designs. Whether you're creating these utensils/napkin/treat pouches or crafting taco-shaped place cards, you can let your imagination run wild and create one-of-a-kind pieces that will delight your guests.
Ready to create your own? Here is the list of supplies that I used for this project. Notice that the designer paper is a host reward paper collection and can only be earned for free with your order of $150 or more before shipping and tax. But, don't let that stop you! Pick any 12 x 12 pack of paper with fun designs and get started!
- Taco Fiesta Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)  See a birthday card made with this stamp set HERE.
- Flowers & More 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Host Designer Series Paper 
- Sweet Sorbet 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Sweet Sorbet Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- So Saffron Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Detailed Trio Punch 
- Decorative Circle Punch 
- Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins 
- Stampin' Seal+ 
- Stampin' Seal+ Refill 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Paper Trimmer 
Thank you so much for your consideration and for shopping with me!
Let me know if you re-create this project or if you create any project to decorate for entertaining. I'd love to hear about it!
So, whether you're hosting a small family gathering or a big fiesta with all your friends, consider using your paper crafting skills to create a fun and festive atmosphere for Taco Tuesday and try this fun project.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.