Easter Bunny Tent Fold Treat Holder Video Tutorial
March 20, 2023
With Easter less than a month away, you will be seeing some fun projects like this Easter Bunny tent fold treat holder. I really enjoy making these little projects for our granddaughters and little friends.
The Easter Bunny Photopolymer Stamp Set  is precious for these types of projects. Don't let the unavailability of the Bunny Punch keep you from purchasing the stamp set on its own. The bunnies are easy enough to fussy cut and are so much fun to color!
Here's the video followed by some details so that you can make one (or, a bunch) of this little treat!
- Calypso Coral 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock : 3 x 8 1/2. Cut this piece to 3 x 6 and keep the 2 1/2 piece and score at it at 1/2, 1 1/4, and 2.
- Fold that scored piece into a "w" shape. Score the 3 x 6 piece at 3 and fold it in half.
- The Awash In Beauty 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper  is cut at 2 3/4 x 2 3/4.
Here is the supply list for this project:
- Easter Bunny Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) 
- Calypso Coral 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Awash In Beauty 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper 
- Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Pool Party Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Stampin' Seal+ 
- Decorative Circle Punch 
- Paper Snips 
It's a huge support when you shop with me and allows me to be able to continue sharing with you! Thank you for your consideration in shopping with me.
Now that you've read this post, give this Easter Bunny Tent Fold Treat Holder a try and share your photo on our Ink and Inspirations Stampers Group on Facebook.