The month of May is just around the corner and with several gift-giving occasions approaching, here's an accordion fun fold to hold gifts such as cash, gift cards, or DIY coupons.
This is a super easy fun fold that can be created with a 5" x 10 " piece of card stock with a few scoring lines. You can embellish and dress it up however you choose! Customize your creation for any occasion and have a go-to idea at hand when needed!
Here is the recording of the LIVE video with details following so you can create these yourself!
- The base is cut 5" x 10". Score at 1 1/4" on the short side and 2 1/2", 5", and 7 1/2" on the long side.
- Basic White or light neutral for tags: (2) 2"x 3".
- Designer Paper: To line pockets- (2) 2 1/4" x 3. For pocket fold: (4) 2 1/4" x 1".
- In addition, cut whatever pieces are needed to decorate your tags and front.
Here's an idea for a special guy's birthday...
Here are some ideas for those DIY coupons...
- "Breakfast in Bed": Coupon for making mom breakfast in bed on Mother's Day morning.
- "Clean the House": Coupon for helping mom clean the house. The child can offer to help with tasks like vacuuming, dusting, or doing the dishes.
- "Special Movie Night": Coupon for a special movie night with mom, where the child gets to pick the movie and snacks.
- "Mom and Me Craft Day": Coupon for a special crafting day with mom, where the child gets to pick the craft project.
- "Outdoor Adventure": Coupon for a fun outdoor adventure with mom, like going on a hike, having a picnic, or going to the beach.
- "Reading Time Together": Coupon for a special reading time with mom, where the child gets to pick their favorite book and read it together.
- "Homemade Treat": Coupon for making a homemade treat for mom, like cookies or a cake, with the child helping in the kitchen.
- "Game Night": Coupon for a fun game night with mom, where the child gets to pick the games they play.
- "Spa Day": Coupon for a spa day with mom, where the child can give mom a neck massage or paint her nails.
- "Write a Poem": Coupon for writing a special poem for mom, expressing all the things they love and appreciate about her.
These are just a few ideas from which to choose! You can help your grandchildren make one for their mom or let dad help your children make this for you. (If you need a box for a gift, here's an easy one using two pieces of 12 x 12 paper!)
This presentation for a gift of cash, gift cards, or DIY coupons is special and easy to create. I'd love to see your completed projects so email a photo to lis[email protected] or post on our private Facebook group, Ink and Inspirations Stampers.
Thanks for joining us today for the Accordion Fold Gift Giving Idea. Look for information on my next LIVE broadcast in the next post! The new catalog is going LIVE next week and I'll be showing my May Card Kit!