These whimsical characters from the stamp set and coordinating specialty designer series paper make some adorable projects! The card shared here earlier this week was another example of super cuteness overload!
Here's the fun fold...
Here's the open card with space for writing a message. I left it without an inside sentiment until I decide for what occasion the card would be sent.
In this close-up of our friend, Mr. Turtle, notice that the bridge is only adhered on the two sides and in a couple of places along the bottom.
Here are some of the details and dimensions for this card...
Lisa's Inklings for the fun fold:
- The base is cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Score at 2, 3 1/8, 5 3/8 and 6 1/2 on the long side.
- Two pieces of patterned paper for the outside are cut 5 3/8 x 1 7/8.
- Two pieces of coordinating patterned paper are cut 5 3/8 x 1 for the inside panels.
- Basic White piece for the inside is cut at 5 1/4 x 2.
- When adhering the main image to the card front, adhere to only one of the panels (top or bottom). The other side just overlaps.
- Burnishing with a Bone Folder on all of the folds is a very important step.
This simple Valentine's treat holder is a larger version of a gift from one of my team members last year. You begin with a 12 x 12 piece of designer paper and with a few cuts and a few folds, you've got a darling little two-pocket treat holder.
Here are the scoring measurements for this project. It's best to watch this section of the video to see the assembly.
Lisa's Inklings for the Valentine's treat holder:
- Start with a 12 x 12 sheet of card stock or paper. Cut one side to measure 10 inches.
- Score the 12-inch side and 4 and 8. Score the 10-inch side at 4, 5, and 6.
- You will make a diagonal cut on the four corners.
Watch the video below. This Valentine's treat is the first project.
And, here are the stars of the show...
I hope you have enjoyed these projects! Much time, thought, and love goes into each design.
Thank you for your support by shopping with me! And, during Sale-A-Bration through the end of February, you can earn some fabulous free products with your qualifying order! As a thank you from me, with each individual order of $100 or more, I will send you a $10 gift certificate to apply toward your order in March 2023!
It's time for you to plan your projects with the Playing in the Rain Bundle so start with this fun fold card and Valentine's Treat Holder.