This Stampin' Up! 2020 DIY Desk Calendar is on it's way to many who have placed an order with me this month! I love making and sharing a mini desk calendar each year and this year's features the Botanical Prints Product Medley  from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up!
Here's the complete supply list and below are some details to help you assemble one for yourself! Or, you can place an order with me by January 28, 2020 and receive a calendar in the mail from me!
Stampin' Up! Product List
- Botanical Prints Product Medley (English) 
- Pretty Peacock 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Mossy Meadow Dark Stampin' Blends Marker 
- Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin' Blends Marker 
- Stampin' Blends Color Lifter 
- 2" (5.1 Cm) Circle Punch 
- Starburst Punch 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Tear & Tape Adhesive 
- Bone Folder 
- Simply Scored 
- Cut the Pretty Peacock 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
- With the Simply Scored  score on the long side at 3", 6", 7", and 8".
- Fold and burnish with your Bone Folder  on the score lines. The 7" score line will be a mountain fold so burnish it the opposite way from your other folds.
- Apply Tear & Tape Adhesive  to the tab formed by the 8" score line. You will connect the two ends together. The mountain fold mentioned in the previous step will allow the calendar to stand on its own.
- The background DSP from the Botanical Prints Product Medley  is cut 5-1/4" x 2-3/4".
- The Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 3-1/4" x 2-1/2".
- The Lemon image is stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  and colored with the Mossy Meadow Dark Stampin' Blends Marker  and Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin' Blends Marker . The Stampin' Blends Color Lifter  was used to add some highlights to the leaves. The image is then die cut with the coordinating dies.
- The black and white designer paper is punched with the 2" Circle Punch  and the Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is punched with the Starburst Punch .
- Adhere the layered circle and Starburst piece as shown and before the calendar with back layer is adhered. The lemon image is adhered last with Stampin' Dimensionals .
- The Old Olive ribbon from the Botanical Prints Product Medley  is tied around the lower front panel to complete the project!
Questions about this project? Leave a comment below and I will get back with you ASAP! Now you can make your own 2020 desk calendar or place an order with me and I will send you one as a thank you gift!
Here's how you can order:
- Visit the Online Store HERE or click through the links in the product listing above.
- E-mail me with your order and I will place it for you.
- Call or text 409-719-2853 and I will place your order.
Thanks for stopping by for the 2020 Stampin' Up! desk calendar project and I will see you in the next post!