Today's project is a Ghoulish Goodies Cling Stamp Set  box for Week 6 of our 2020 Stampin' Up! Halloween projects. This is a fun, not scary, treat box with a fun element that you'll see in the video.
Highlighted here is the beautiful Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper . It's our Stampin' Up! Halloween paper for the season but it is so much more! The gorgeous, rich colors and amazing prints make this paper appropriate for many different kinds of projects.
Let's take a look at today's how-to!
- Box in Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 3-3/4 x 8-3/4. Short side is scored 1/2 and 3-1/4. Long side is score at 4-1/8 and 5-1/8.
- Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper  is cut 2-1/4 x 3-1/2.
- Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 2 x 3 for fussy cutting.
- Black Glitter Paper  is a small piece for a 2"Circle Punch 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is a small piece for stamping and punching with 1-1/2" Circle Punch .
- Get your Wobbles HERE!
Place in order of $50 or more before shipping and tax in my Online Store with Host Code CDMX7GRU and receive a FREE gift from me!
***IMPORTANT! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! for any product that is current and I will still send your gift!
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa