As a paper crafter, do you enjoy making gift bags from patterned paper? If you have not ventured into creating gift packaging with your crafting supplies, you just might give it a try after seeing how easy it is! And, talk about a great presentation! Who wouldn’t love to receive a gift in unique packaging? That’s half the fun of giving and receiving.
The size of this gift bag made with patterned paper is just right for a small gift or a bundle of sweet treats. You can switch the paper and color scheme and it would be perfect for a baby gift with little onesies or a sleep sack. For the graduate, this World Of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper [152491 is wonderful...that is,
if it’s still available. It’s on the Last Chance List and is only available while supplies last. Here's another project idea made with this beautiful paper.
Here’s a quick video so you can make one (or, more) yourself.
- Patterned paper (World Of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper ) is cut 8 x 12.
- Score on the long side at 1-3/4, 5-3/4, 7-1/2, 11-1/2.
- Turn and place the side of the patterned paper that will be the bottom of bag at the left. Score at 1-3/4 for bag bottom and 7-1/4 for bag top.
- Strips of other papers were cut/ die cut at 4” in width to add interest.
- Sentiment was stamped on a 1/2” strip of Very Vanilla Cardstock .
Here’s a look at the side of the bag so you can see the width.
I love these Clever Clasps [154564 to secure the top!
The supplies used on this patterned paper gift bag are listed below. You can click on each link to check on availability and to shop. Your support of my business is very much appreciated!
Now that you've seen this video with the how-to for making a gift bag with patterned paper, create one to have on hand for your next gift giving occasion!