Happy Mardi Gras! We are experiencing some near record low temperatures today as is most of the USA. With that being said, our electrical power situation is uncertain so this post will be quick as well as the video. If you have questions about the project, please let me know. The measurements are listed below the video.
Since many of us are homebound due to icy roads, I wanted to share an easy project that can be used with a little Ghiradelli chocolate square for any occasion. The Mardi Gras colors are used on this project: purple represents justice, green represents faith, and gold represents power.
Here's the super quick video!
- Gorgeous Grape 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 6 x 3-1/4.
- Score this piece at 2, 2-12, 4-1/2, and 5 on the long side.
- Turn and score on the short side at 1/2 inch from each side.
- Garden Green 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 3/4 x 5-1/2 for the belly band.
- You'll need a small piece of Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  for stamping and punching.
This is an easy little treat box and you can make it anytime! See some of our Mardi Gras family fun from yesterday HERE.
Can you believe we are almost to end of February? That means we are almost to the end of Sale-A-Bration!
Earn your spot at my Sale-A-Bration CELEBRATION Virtual Event in March! Take part in a special online Facebook event with project kits and door prizes.
You can only EARN your Virtual Ticket to this special event! This is my special thank you for your loyalty and support of my business.
Two Ways to Earn Your Virtual Ticket:
- Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and join our community of stampers … $99 for $125 worth of your choice of product PLUS receive a free stack of our Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, Brights, and 2020—2022 In Color Designer Series Paper along with your Starter Kit! That’s 5, 6 x 6 packs of Designer Paper.
Get your Starter Kit HERE!
- Purchase at least $200.00 total in product from me, Lisa Brown, Ink and Inspirations, during the months of Sale-A-Bration (January 5- February 28, 2021) through my Online Store.
If you prefer you may call me (409-719-2853) and I will place your order or email your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This online Facebook event will held in late March. Date and Time to be announced!
If you are unable to join us online for this event, you will still receive the supplies for the make and takes, video tutorials, and will be eligible for door prizes.
This special offer is only redeemable through Lisa Brown, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Questions? Email me or call 409-719-2853.