In the video, you will see two versions of this project using the same cuts and dimensions. Ready to see it?
Here's the video for this quick project!
- Cut the Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper  to 3-3/4 x 8.
- Cut a contrasting strip of designer paper to 1" x approximately 5-1/2".
- You'll need a scrap piece of Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  for stamping and punching.
- Need to save a little time? Leave off the ribbon; it's still super cute!
Here are the supplies that were used for this project. (Psst...The designer paper is on sale through Saturday, October 31st.)
- Ghoulish Goodies Cling Stamp Set 
- Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper 
- Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Paper Snips 
- Stampin' Seal+ 
- Label Me Fancy Punch 
- Detailed Trio Punch 
- Sponge Daubers 
- Black 5/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Metallic Pearls 
I hope you have enjoyed these 2020 Stampin' Up! Halloween Projects! Here's the list!