Last week's Premiere featured two masculine birthday cards with the new Stampin' Up! Here's the Man Suite. You will love this group of products and if you struggle with masculine-themed cards, this is for you!
The die-cuts in the He's The Man 12" X 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper  are fantastic for making quick cards! It was hard to stop creating once getting started with these.
Here's the recording of the video from the Premiere.
Masculine Birthday Cards with Stampin' Up! He's the Man
-For the diagonal cut on the He's The Man 12" X 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper , upper left to the lower right of two prints. It's easiest if one of the prints does not have specific directionality.
-For the fun fold, cut your card stock 4-1/4 x 11. Score at 5-1/2 and cut 3" off of what will be the front of the card.
Four dies were used on the card above. The two Crushed Curry Cardstock  banners are cut with one die!
The inside of the card has a simple strip of leftover designer paper on a Basic White Cardstock  layer.
Here are the supplies used for these cards...
- He's All That Bundle (English) 
- Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Soft Succulent 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Sahara Sand 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- He's The Man 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Linen Thread 
Each time you place an order through my online store, it supports my business and allows me to continue sharing! If you do not have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would be honored and grateful to serve as yours.
- All proceeds from my Stampin' Up! sales during the month of June will be donated to family friends and their 16-year-old son that has been hospitalized since February 11th. He is being treated for Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma at Texas Children's in Houston.
- Don't miss our Kit Collection Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off Sale!Visit the Online Store to see our fabulous Kit Collection! These are all-inclusive kits with everything you need to make some great projects! No limit to how many you can buy and with each two that you put in your cart, you get the higher priced kit at 50% off!These make great summertime projects and are perfect for gifts! Stock up and save!
- Last Chance! Don't miss out on great savings on retiring products from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog!