Wouldn't it bring a smile to her face? I know that I have several friends and family members who would love to be called a "spring chicken".
This adorable bundle is great for making some really fun cards. Honestly, as a cardmaker, I rarely lean toward this type of "cutesy" stamp set but this one stole my heart and my guess is that you will love it, too!
Here is the step by step how-to:
- Cut the Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  card base at 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” score at 4 1/4”.
- Cut the back layer of 2020–2022 In Color 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper  at 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” glue to the base front.
- Cut your second piece of 2020–2022 In Color 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper  at 3 1/4”x 5 1/2” glue to the center of the designer paper on the card front.
- Cut another piece of Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  at 3” x 5 1/2”.
- Next comes the stamping. Use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  for the images and the sentiments.
- Stamp your happy birthday sentiment at the top and the "spring chicken" sentiment toward the bottom as shown.
- Stamp the chicken between the sentiments and color.
- Stamp an extra ballon, die-cut, color, and pop up with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals  over the other balloon.
- Color your chicken.
- Now glue the Basic White stamped piece to the center of the card.
- Stamp the little chick that is hatching, color, and die-cut, and pop up on the corner of the "spring chicken" sentiment.
Here's another birthday card idea with this darling bundle!
Here is a look at all of the products used for this birthday card that you can make:Product List