The card is a fun fold that looks a little more tricky than it actually is and the bag is super simple. And, the pine cones from the Christmas Season Bundle (English) are so realistic with the two-step stamping technique on Crumb Cake card stock against the Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper  background. These elements make for a really special project.
The video below first premiered on YouTube on October 15, 2021. I have it posted below along with my "Inklings" section with details on the project. There is also a link to a PDF with project details below for your files!
Now, on to the video...
2021 Stampin' Up! Christmas Season Card and Gift Bag!
Lisa's Inklings for Card:
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  Base is cut 4-¼ x 5-½. You will also need 3 x 4 piece to die cut the label.
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock : 3 x 3 for pine cone.
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock : 4-¼ x 5-½ to die-cut label and greenery; 3-¼ x 4-¼ for inside of the card
- Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper  is cut 5-¼ x 12. Score the 12” side at 2,4, 8, 10. Mark down from the top on each end at 2-½ as seen in the video. Cut diagonally from the last score line to the 2-½” mark with Paper Trimmer. Save these pieces.
- You will about 20” of the Real Red 3/8" Sheer Ribbon .
Lisa’s Inklings for the bag:
- Painted Christmas 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper  is cut 8-½ x 11. Score on the long side at 4-½, 5-¼, 9-¾, 11.
- Turn and score at 1-½ for what will be the bag bottom. Assemble as seen in the video.
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock : To die cut Pine Cone.
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock : 4-¼ x 5-½ to stamp and die-cut label and greenery.
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock : 4 x 5 to die-cut label.
FREE PDF from Lisa...
Thank you for stopping by today! If you enjoyed this post, be sure to:
- Sign Up for my Mailing List to receive more project ideas and a FREE Online Card Class when you sign up!
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
- See this pretty in pink Christmas card!
Now it's your turn to create this 2021 Stampin' Up! Christmas Season card and gift bag for the upcoming holiday season!