Now that we've made a special set of stationery cards, how about making a simple pretty box for gift packaging?
Our Acetate Card Boxes  are beautiful, easy to embellish, and make an excellent presentation for your handmade creations!
Here's a super quick video tutorial so that you can make your own!
- The "belly band" from the Peony Garden Designer Series Paper  measures 2-1/2 x 12.
- You will need a small piece of Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  for the tag.
- Use a generous amount of Petal Pink 5/8"Organdy Striped Ribbon  to tie the bow. I suggest at least 24".
Here are the supplies used to make this gift packaging...
This boxed set of handmade cards would make a much-appreciated gift. Be sure to add our Acetate Card Boxes  to your next order to make this simple gift packaging.
Specials and Promotions:
- Purchase the Quite Curvy Bundle #156228 using HOST CODE:4MAF27U9 and receive a PDF file from me containing 15 projects using the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle.
- Purchase the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle #158396 HOST CODE:4MAF27U9 and receive the PDF file with 15 project ideas plus a FREE gift from me.
- Place any order of $50 or more before shipping and tax using HOST CODE:4MAF27U9 and receive a free gift from me.
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa