Mia graduated from pre-school this week and she gave her teachers this sweet flowering plant with a little handmade tag.
If you have been following me, you know that we have been caring for our 92-year young dad after a lengthy stay in the hospital. We are getting him set up so that he can remain in his home with everything that he needs. So...I have not had much time to play with all my new Stampin' Up! goodies but I did make time to make these tags for Mia. :)
My new Decorative Circle Punch  had not yet arrived so an old circle punch was used for the bird. You could also stamp and punch the bird with the coordinating bird punch. The sentiment is also punched with a retired punch but you can just cut a 3/4" strip of paper for the sentiment. Mia's mom just wrote the teachers' names and that it was from Mia on the back of the tag.
- Sweet Songbirds Bundle (English) 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Sweet Sorbet 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Tea Boutique 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Decorative Circle Punch 
- Parakeet Party Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad 
- 2022–2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
Thank you for your support! Each time you place an order through my online store, it supports my business and allows me to continue sharing! I am grateful to serve as your demonstrator.
Use the Sweet Songbirds Bundle (English) to add to your gifts to show teacher appreciation!