If you have been following me for a while, you know that this is a favorite gift idea of mine and this crafter is always on the lookout for cute tea towels or kitchen towels that coordinate with our stamps and dies. Stampin' Up! is fabulous at staying on trend so these usually are very easy to find!
Here are a couple more of my favorite "fancied-up" towels...
This one includes a cute and simple gift box as part of the presentation.
Here's the quick video how-to for today's gift project...
Stampin' Up! Honeybee Home Gift Idea
- Cut your paper for your "tag" so that it complements the towel. On this one, the patterned paper is cut 3-1/4 " square, and the coordinating card stock is 3-1/2" square.
- You can use ribbon, twine, or jute to thread through the punched holes.
- Notice how the flowers extend beyond the tag? You are not confined to that space. Think outside of the box!
Here are the supplies that are currently available used on this project...
- Honeybee Home Cling Stamp Set (English)  $22.00
- Happy & Heartfelt Cling Stamp Set (English)  $24.00
- Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $9.25
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $10.25
- Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $9.25
- Flirty Flamingo 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $9.25
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  $6.00
- Basic Black Stampin' Blends Combo Pack  $9.00
- Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Pack  $9.00
- Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon  $7.00
- Medium Daisy Punch  $17.00
There are so many ways to use your paper crafting supplies to make a simple gift extra special. Use this Stampin' Up! Honeybee Home gift idea as inspiration to create your own DIY gift idea then share it with us over on Ink and Inspirations Stampers on Facebook!