Let's start the week off with a makeover of an easy fall treat wrap posted HERE earlier. This is such an easy wrap and can be used for edible treats or gift cards. It's also a great idea for a craft fair item.
Love the bright colors of today's project? For the holidays, it's your choice! Choose your favorite Christmas or holiday designer series paper. Here are the products that were used for this project.
Here's the simple how-to...
- Cut designer paper to 3" x 12".
- You'll need a piece of Real Red CS cut to 3/4" x 4" and Shaded Spruce CS 1" x 4". Banner cut the ends with your snips.
- You'll need a 3" x 3" piece of Whisper White to punch at 2 1/4" circle for stamping.
- Wrap the Real Red Ribbon around twice and tie a bow in front as shown.
- When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, VMGW66V7, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
Thanks for stopping by today to see these easy holiday gift wrap for treats or gift cards and stay tuned for more holiday ideas coming your way soon!