Let's start of the 12 Weeks of Halloween Projects for 2019 with this home décor banner made with Stampin' Up! supplies!
This one comes to you early in the season so you can have it ready when it's time to decorate.
Let's take a look at the first in a series of Halloween projects for 2019.
- Banner pieces are cut from Crumb cs and measure 4" x 5-1/2". The banner end is hand-cut with Paper Snips as seen in the video. You'll need about 1/2 sheet of cc to die cut the letters.
- Cajun Craze cs is cut 1" x 4" for strips along the top of the banner. You'll need about 1/2 sheet of Cc to punch the Starbursts.
- You'll need about 1/2 sheet of Bb to punch the 2" circles.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used for this project. Just click the links to read more or to shop.
You will also need a die cutting machine, hole punch, ruler, and paper trimmer.
- Buffalo Check Cling-Mount Stamp Set 
- Crackle Paint Cling Stamp Set 
- Artisan Textures Cling-Mount Stamp Set 
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Cajun Craze Dark Stampin' Blends 
- Hand-Lettered Prose Dies 
- 2" (5.1 Cm) Circle Punch 
- Starburst Punch 
- 3/16" (1 Cm) Braided Linen Trim 
- Paper Snips 
- Sponge Daubers 
- Stamparatus 
Thanks for tuning in for Week 1 of the 12 Weeks of Stampin' Up! Halloween projects and I'll see you in the next post!