In last week's YouTube Premiere, this was one of our projects featured as a card and then as an element on the popular tiered trays that are so trendy right now.
In the YouTube video, you will see the how-to for this card and then how it's used on a tiered tray with some other elements created with Stampin' Up! supplies. Let's take a look!
Details for the Honeybee Home Card:
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock  is 4-1/4 x 11 with another scrap strip for the heat embossed sentiment.
- Heart & Home 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper  is cut 4 x 5-1/2 in the Misty Moonlight print, 3 x 5-1/2 in the bee print.
- Basic White Cardstock : 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 to stamp and die cut and 4 x 5-1/4 for the inside of the card.
Now, if you watched the video above through the end, you saw how the tag element from the card above was used. These tiered trays are so much fun to style and can be changed out for any and every occasion.
It was so much fun putting this piece together. Keep an eye out for elements that you can use for whatever them you wish. Notice the banner created with the Playful Alphabet Dies that are on the Last Chance List and will not be available much longer. These alpha dies are just the right size for projects like this one and for card fronts. These are a steal for the discounted price of $27.20!
If you want to try creating DIY home decór with these same items, click on any image below to order and have it shipped directly to your home.
- Honeybee Home Bundle (English) 
- Misty Moonlight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Heart & Home 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Versamark Pad 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Soft Succulent Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Pale Papaya Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Detailed Trio Punch 
- Heart & Home Doilies 
- Classic Matte Dots 
- Mini Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Pale Papaya 3/8" (1 Cm) Open Weave Ribbon 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush 
- Playful Alphabet Dies  and Hive 3 D Embossing Folder  (Used for the banner on the tiered tray.)
Now that you've read this post, plan your tiered tray display and DIY home decor and shop for the paper crafting supplies that you will need.