December will be here before you know it so now is the time to create this beautiful Rustic Christmas Countdown Kit  from the Stampin' Up! Kit Collection.
* Predesigned projects
* Step-by-step instructions
* Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
* Makes 25 envelopes; 4" x 3"
* Enough adhesive to complete projects
* Precut Christmas die cuts
* 25 wooden clothespins
* A 9-7/8" x 6-1/2" x 2-3/4" printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
Besides little candies and tiny gifts, here are some ideas to slip inside each pocket.
- Breakfast Surprise: Prepare breakfast in bed for a parent or grandparent.
- Homemade Art: Create a piece of artwork as a gift for your parents or grandparents.
- Special Tea Time: Host a tea party at home for your family.
- Family Game Night: Organize a fun game night for your immediate family.
- Room Cleanup: Surprise a family member by tidying up their room.
- Reading Time: Read a book to a younger sibling or grandparent.
- Tech Help: Offer to help a family member with any tech-related issues.
- Nature Collection: Collect leaves or rocks to make a family nature display.
- Family Movie Night: Plan a movie night with popcorn and your family's favorite films.
- Favorite Meal: Cook or help prepare your family's favorite meal for dinner.
- Crafting Session: Organize a crafting session and make homemade decorations.
- Nature Walk: Go on a family nature walk and take photographs.
- Sticky Notes of Love: Leave sweet messages on family members' doors.
- Sibling Playtime: Spend quality time playing with a younger sibling.
- Music Concert: Put on a mini concert for your family with your musical talents.
- Window Washing: Help wash the windows for a sparkly view.
- Homemade Cards: Make thoughtful cards for your family.
- Backyard Picnic: Set up a picnic in your backyard for the family.
- Plant a Garden: Start a small garden for your family.
- Family Letter: Write a heartfelt letter to your parents or grandparents.
- Homework Help: Offer to assist a sibling with homework.
- Tech-Free Evening: Suggest a tech-free evening for quality family time.
- Yard Cleanup: Tidy up your yard or garden for your family.
- Photo Album: Create a family photo album with captions and stories.
- Puzzle Time: Put together a jigsaw puzzle with a family member.
Here's another idea...25 Bible verses:
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6
"But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.'" - Luke 2:10
"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord." - Luke 2:11
"And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.'" - Luke 2:10 (KJV)
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." - Romans 15:13
"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth." - John 1:14
"But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law." - Galatians 4:4
"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
"And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.'" - Luke 2:13-14 (KJV)
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him." - Psalm 28:7
"When they saw the star, they were overjoyed." - Matthew 2:10
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
"But the angel said to her, 'Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus.'" - Luke 1:30-31
"Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; let the sea roar, and all that fills it." - Psalm 96:11
"So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger." - Luke 2:16
"And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth." - Luke 1:14
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." - Romans 15:13 (NASB)
"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." - John 1:5
"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." - Matthew 1:23 (KJV)
"A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit." - Isaiah 11:1
"The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world." - John 1:9
"May the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you." - 2 Thessalonians 3:16
"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
"For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people." - Titus 2:11