It's the season for beautiful gift packaging and festive decór and today's projects feature a gift box and handmade ornament with the Stampin' Up! So Many Stars Bundle.
The dies in this bundle are so beautiful and the coordinating stamp set is perfect for the holiday season. Enjoy the video then get ready to create these projects during this first week of December.
Here are the supplies used for the box. The links below will take you directly to the online store. If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would be honored to serve you.
Here are the details for the box project:
- Using a 12 x 12 sheet of the designer paper, score on one side at 3" and 9".
- Turn and score on the other side at 1" , 3-1/2", 6-1/2", and 9".
- Cut and trim as shown in the video.
- You will need a piece of the glimmer paper approximately 3" x 4-1/2".
- Use a scrap of Whisper White or approximately a 3" x 3" piece to stamp and punch the sentiment.
Here are the supplies used for the ornament.
Details for the ornament project:
- Sparkle Glimmer- 3" x 3"
- Gold Glimmer- 3" x 4"
- Night Before Christmas DSP- 6" x 6"
- Vellum - 2" x 2"
Here's hoping that you will find time to create these projects during the early days of this month! Shop now to get your supplies to make the handmade box and ornament with the So Many Stars Bundle from Stampin' Up!