Today's project is a 2021 Stampin' Up! Halloween triangle treat box created with the Cute Halloween 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper .
This little triangle holds a few pieces of candy and makes a cute presentation. This designer paper stack is already cut 6 x 6 and you can make two of these treat holders with one sheet of paper.
Here's the video tutorial so you can make these yourself.
2021 Stampin' Up! Halloween Project
- Cut Cute Halloween 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper  at 3 x 6 and score in half a 3.
- Score as seen in the video from 1-1/2" at top and bottom to the center scoreline.
- Ombre 12" X 12" Specialty Paper  is 3 x 3 to die cut a circle.
- Basic White Cardstock  strip- 1/2 x 3.
- Basic Black Cardstock  strip 3/4 x 3.
- Die-cut and image from the dsp with a small Layering Circles Die .
- You will need a hole punch for the closure.
- Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon  is colored with the Highland Heather Stampin' Blends Combo Pack . You will need 8-9" of ribbon.
FREE Ink and Inspirations Project Sheet
Download the PDF for this project to save for future reference; free for you from Lisa Brown, Ink and Inspirations.
- This one is great for holding stick candy or a Halloween pencil.
- Here's a cute treat cone in pink!
- This little box holds quite a few treats or a small gift.
For another really cute Halloween-themed gift bag, be sure to tune into my Facebook LIVE today, Thursday, October 14, 2021, at NOON, Central Time, 1 PM ET, 11 AM MT, 10 AM PT.
Now that you've read this post, go to Ink and Inspirations with Lisa Brown on Facebook and LIKE and FOLLOW my page so you are there for my LIVE with another 2021 Stampin' Up! Halloween Project and get in on the conversation during the live videos and other posts with paper crafters just like you!