It's time for Week 4 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween with this cute candy box featuring the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper.
This one is sized for a specific candy bar but other candies will fit just right, too!
Let's take a look at the video tutorial for putting this project together...
You can also see this Halloween project video tutorial on my YouTube channel HERE. Be sure to subscribe while you're there!
Here are the supplies used for today's project...
***The Black Metallic Thread in the video is no longer available. Substitute a thin strand of Basic Black Twine.
- Cut the box base to 3 3/4" x 8 3/4".
- Score with the 3 3/4" side at the top: 1/2", 3 1/4"
- Score with the 8 3/4" at the top: 4 1/8", 5 1/8"
- Cut the cardstock layer at 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
- Cut the DSP layer to 2 1/4" x 3 1/2".
- Cut ribbon to 12".
September Specials and Promotions:
- When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, S3U3Y3P6, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
- Want to try all the new Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Catalog? Sign up for my Holiday Catalog Paper Share! Details HERE.
- If you love creating for Halloween, be sure to sign up for Paper Pumpkin by September 10th!
Thank you for joining me for Week 4 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween and I hope you'll try this candy box for a Halloween treat!