It is an honor to be the leader of the Ink and Inspirations Stars; our community of fun and enthusiastic paper crafters are both hobby and business stampers from across the U.S.
I am passionate about this group and enjoy helping team members to achieve their goals. Those goals could include gaining a new group of stamping friends, having crafting fun, building a business or anywhere in between!
Joining the Stars is as simple as purchasing the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit through me.
The Starter Kit is $99 with free shipping and you may choose your contents from any current Stampin' Up! products with a total value of up to $125!
- 20% discount on our quality Stampin' Up! products with opportunity to earn more.
- Free catalogs and opportunity for advance ordering of new products.
- Opportunity to earn free product through various company incentives.
- A demonstrator website with information and video trainings to help you as needed.
If you purchase your Starter Kit through me, you will be included in fun online activities with other demonstrators on the Stars team in the U.S.
- Access to our private Facebook Group exclusively for members of the Ink and Inspirations Stars with news, updates, support, sharing of ideas, and fun!
- Craft and Chat gatherings via Zoom (Online conferencing)
- Online Video Conference Team Meetings via Zoom.
- Monthly creative challenges with random prize drawings for participation.
- Weekly team emails with information and updates.
- One on one calls with you as needed for support or questions.
What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily as a business? You are welcome on our Stars team with whatever you'd like Stampin' Up! to be for you. If you choose not to hold events, you can work to generate online orders, orders from family and friends, and order product for yourself.
From Emmy in Maine:
I had wanted to become involved with Stampin' Up but for many reasons it took a while for things to work out so I could. During this time, Lisa Brown called me periodically to ask if I needed anything or if I was ready to join. There was NO pressure, just a "presence". When I could finally see my way to be able to become a demonstrator, the choice was clear for me. I have NOT been sorry for one minute!! Lisa is the BEST- always encouraging us, keeping us updated, and inspiring us with videos, both tutorials and team builders. The team has been so much fun. Although I have never met any of the other members in person, I feel like I know them from my contact on our team Facebook page. Each member is friendly and encouraging. I feel like I have my own squad of cheerleaders!!!
If you have questions, please email me at [email protected] and I will promptly reply.