If you've ever used Stampin' Up! patterned paper in cardmaking (formally known as Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper), you know what a statement it makes on your handmade creations. The beautiful prints and patterns are inspiring and can be the starting point of any card. Pick a specific sheet and you can decide on a theme, color scheme, and even the size of your card.
Today's project features the gorgeous Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper . This is one of the collections of patterned paper that is on SALE right now through August 2nd.
Here's the video that shows the process of the creation of this card.
- The card base is Mossy Meadow Cardstock  cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2.
- The textured piece is Bumblebee Cardstock  cut 4 x 5-1/4.
- Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper  strips are cut 2 x 5-1/4 and 1 x 5-1/4.
- Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper  foliage print approximately 4 x 4 to die cut.
- Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 3 x 4 to die cut tree.
The Beauty Of Friendship Bundle (English)  and coordinating projects are great for making cards for anyone on your list. Here's another card idea using just the stamp set with ink and paper.
If you think it's time to add these products to your collections, you can click the links below and the supplies will ship directly to your door. When you shop with me, it enables me to continue to share and provide how-to videos to help make you the best paper crafter that you can be!
Now that you've read this post, I hope you are inspired to create a card with beautiful Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper.
Let the patterned paper guide you to beautiful cardmaking ideas!