A combination of patterned papers from the Stampin' Up! Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack work to make a great background for the simply stamped masculine card with the Going Global set for today's Makeover Monday.
This video from the past was the inspiration for this handmade card. Let's take a look...
- Base is 5 1/2 x 7 scored at 3 1/2.
- Designer Paper as a background accent: 3 1/4 x 2 1/4 and 3 1/4 x 1 1/4.
- Two other designer paper prints: 1 3/4 x 3 1/2 backed with Basic Black -2 x 3 3/4 and 2 x 4 1/4 backed with Basic Black- 2 1/4 x 4 3/4.
- Burlap ribbon 4" long with angled cut end.
- Very Vanilla strip for sentiment is 1/2 x 3. Tear left end for rough edge and banner cut the left end as shown in photo.
- This is a smaller sized card but will fit in our standard Medium sized envelopes.
- Sale-A-Bration ends this week! Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with each $50 in product purchase.
- Today is the Last Day for THESE Weekly Deals!
- Use this Host Code: PJE7PXPB when you shop online with me and receive a FREE gift. (Please do not use this Host Code if your order totals $150 or more before tax and shipping.)
For more masculine card ideas, check out my Mainly Manly Card series! Timeless techniques and ideas to inspire you to create many types of masculine cards! Click here to learn more!
Thanks for visiting today to see this Makeover Monday Masculine Card with patterned paper layers from Stampin' Up!