Today, we're diving into a creative project that involves building bridges, but not the kind you're thinking of – it's all about crafting a paper bridge in this fun fold card idea!
This design is a delightful way to showcase your favorite images or elements right on the bridge of the card. Our spotlight today shines on the Layering Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set , the coordinating Bough Punch , and the charming A Walk In The Forest 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper 
To craft your very own paper bridge masterpiece, watch our easy-to-follow video tutorial. You'll be amazed at the fun and creativity that unfolds!
- Pretty Peacock 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  Card Base: 8 1/4 x 4 1/4. Score: 1 3/8, 2 3/4, 5 1/2, 6 7/8.
- Pretty Peacock card stock for bridge: 1 1/4 x 5 1/2.
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  for inside and back: (2) 2 1/2 x 4
- A Walk In The Forest 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper : 1 1/8 x 5 3/8 for bridge and (2) 1 1/4 x 4 1/8.
- You will need scrap pieces of the different greens to stamp and punch boughs.
I hope you enjoyed this fun fold card idea featuring a paper bridge. It's a simple yet creative way to showcase your favorite images and elevate your cardmaking. Get inspired and try it out yourself with the Layering Leaves stamp set, Bough Punch, and A Walk in the Forest Designer Series Paper. Keep crafting and exploring new techniques in your cardmaking journey!