What must-have tool for cardmaking and paper crafting do I recommend? This is a question that I often receive so here's my video response! If you are a beginning crafter, it is my hope that you will find this information helpful.
Circle Punches mentioned in the video:
These circle punches are retiring and only available while supplies last!
Retiring Circle Punches
My circle punches are the most used tools in my crafting studio...other than the basics mentioned in today's video. These punches are especially helpful when you are mass producing cards such as birthday or holiday cards. Punches speed up the process quite a bit!
If you enjoyed this post, please read on and be sure to...
- Receive more paper crafting and card making ideas and tips from me.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Ink and Inspirations Customer Loyalty Rewards Program.
- New items added! Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
- Save 10% when you purchase one of the Stampin' Up! coordinating product bundles.
- Find over 800 paper crafting and cardmaking video tutorials on my YouTube channel!
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Orders $50-$149.99: You must apply the host code to receive the FREE gift.
- Orders $150: Do not use the Host Code! You will automatically qualify for my FREE gift and you will earn Stampin' Rewards.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I will be honored to serve you. You can shop online anytime here in my Online Store. You may also call or e-mail me.
If you have a favorite must-have tool for paper crafting or cardmaking, leave a comment below and let us know!