As mentioned in this video, this stamp set and coordinating punch was so appealing to me with this sentiment alone! It is the reason that I purchased this bundle. Is that ever the case for you? Does a stamp set make it to your "wish list" because it contains a sentiment that you know you'll use over and over? This is what draws me to many of the stamp sets that I've purchased for my collection.
You will notice that this card has a clean design and can be assembled easily. Let's take a look at the how-to video tutorial!
- Cut the Seaside Spray 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
- Fold at 4-1/4" and give it a good crease with your Bone Folder .
- Cut two pieces of Woven Threads Designer Series Paper  : 3-1/2" x 2-1/4" and 3-1/2" x 1".
- Cut the Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  for the sentiment at 1-1/2" x 3-1/2".
- Be sure to watch the video for the punch tip!
When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, ST2KKBRY, to receive a FREE gift from me!
- Order totals to $49.99 before shipping and tax will receive a handmade card from me.
- Order totals $50-$149.99 before shipping and tax will receive a FREE gift PLUS you will get to choose a Sale-A-Bration item with each $50 in product purchase.
- If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift and you will get to choose your Sale-A-Bration item(s)!
You can e-mail me, call or text me at 409-719-2853 and I will be happy to help you or place your order for you.
Have a great day and I hope you enjoyed today's Above the Clouds cardmaking video tutorial!