It's Monday and we are ready to get crafting with this simple stamping technique with the Stampin' Up! Stamparatus  called hinge stamping.
I love this Biggest Wish Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)  and these large greeting stamps were just right for this technique.
This is a fast motion video so take a couple of minutes to watch!
Isn't that a fun rubber stamping technique? That Stamparatus is a gem!
- Start with your Basic White Cardstock  layer cut at 2 x 5. Stamp then trim down.
- Cut your Pool Party Cardstock  layer 1/8 or 1/4 inch larger that our trimmed stamp piece.
- Cut the back Basic White layer 1/8 or 1/4 inch larger than your previously cut Pool Party layer.
- Card base is Pool Party Cardstock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2.
- Hand Penned Designer Series Paper  is cut 4 x 5-1/4.
I love this card and can't wait to send it to a friend! Or, wait... we are all friends here! Leave a comment below by Friday, Noon (CT) July 23rd, and I will conduct a random draw to send it to one of you!
And, if you'd like to try making it yourself, here are the supplies!
Stampin' Up! Supply List:
Thanks for checking in today for this fun rubber stamping technique with the Stamparatus and remember to leave a comment below!