It's not too early to start thinking of the 2022 Stampin' Up! Christmas card-making season! Every year, this card maker is so thankful for all the cards shared with you beginning in late summer so that there is a good early start to my Christmas card stash!
This card is a beautiful sample of the create your own background technique. Designed by my creative assistant, Catherine, the repetitive use of the Merry Christmas sentiment makes a perfect backdrop for the stamped, colored and die-cut mistletoe.
Here are the details to create this card:
- Cut the card base at 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” and score at 4 1/4”.
- Cut the designer paper at 4” x 5 1/4” then adhere to the base.
- Cut the Poppy Parade CS at 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”. Glue in the center of the card front.
- Cut a piece of Basic White at 3 1/2” x 4 3/4” and stamp Merry Christmas across as shown.
- Stamp in Memento Black the mistletoe leaves and color with Stampin’ Blends. Use the coordinating die to cut out the image.
- Adhere the mistletoe to the center of the card.
- Stamp the bow and color with Blends then die cut. Add a dimensional to the back and adhere to the top of the mistletoe branch.
The designer paper used is from a beautiful collection that you can still earn for FREE with your qualifying purchase of at least $50 before shipping and tax. Rings Of Love 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper . Here are two more cards created with this designer paper.
Here is a list of supplies used for this card. Just click the links to shop! Thank you for your support! Every order placed through my online store helps support my business and I am grateful to serve as your demonstrator.
- Mistletoe Magic Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Poppy Parade 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Rings Of Love 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
Here is a look at the inside of the card...
Start now getting ready for the 2022 Stampin' Up! Christmas card-making season and be sure to sign up for my email list to receive a special announcement tomorrow!