It's A Fiesta! Birthday with Stampin' Up! Taco Fiesta
February 17, 2023
Today's project is a birthday card using Stampin' Up! Taco Fiesta Photopolymer Stamp Set  that was featured in our LIVE broadcast this week.
This is a precious stamp set and the paper strip technique on this card was just the right choice!
This cardmaking technique is created by starting off with 1/2" strips that are about 6" long. As you'll see in the video, it's very easy to get started. Let's take a look...
- For this card, these 1/2" strips were arranged to a piece of Basic White cut at 4 x 5 1/4.
- The placement of the first strip sets the angles and size of the overall pattern.
- Patterned paper strips were used here but you can even use different colors of card stock.
- Another option would be to alternate two different paper patterns.
If you enjoy this technique (and, using all those scraps), you'll enjoy this one, too!
Here's a look at the inside of the card...
If you'd like to create a card just like this one, here are the supplies that you'll need:
- Taco Fiesta Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) 
- Starry Sky 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Fresh Freesia 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Flowers & More 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Host Designer Series Paper 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pale Papaya Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Starry Sky Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Sweet Sorbet Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- So Saffron Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Paper Snips 
- Decorative Circle Punch 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- 2022–2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack 
Thank you so much for your consideration and for shopping with me! It's a tremendous help to me and my little business. And, during Sale-A-Bration through the end of February, you can earn some fabulous free products with your qualifying order!
As a special thank you from me, with each individual order of $100 or more, I will send you a $10 gift certificate to apply toward your order in March 2023!
Now that you've read this post, try this easy paper crafting technique and share your project over on our Facebook group, Ink and Inspirations Stampers.
Thanks for stopping by to check out this easy technique and a birthday card with Stampin' Up! Taco Fiesta!