This sentiment is one from the Ridiculously Awesome Cling Stamp Set  from Stampin' Up! and is highlighted by the beautiful Rainbow Glimmer Paper . And, who remembers this technique? It's so much fun and super easy! The scrappy scrip technique is a great way to get a very "stand out" background. See more samples and the video tutorial HERE.
Here are the measurements for this card:
- Basic Black Cardstock  is cut 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 for base and 4 x 5-1/4 to adhere the strips. You will need another piece to die cut the piece for the sentiment (approximately 4 x 4)
- Rainbow Glimmer Paper  is cut 4 x 5-1/4 and cut into strips as seen in this video.
- Tie the Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon  around the strip layer.
Give this technique a try with this beautiful glimmer paper. Here are the supplies you will need.
- Designer Series Paper 15% off sale continues through October 31st. See the papers HERE.
- Place an order using Host Code YZ3XDJQA of $50 or more before shipping and tax from October 1 through October 16th (Midnight) and receive a thank you gift from me and be entered into a drawing for prizes! Winners announced on October 18th!
- Shop with me and earn Ink and Inspirations Rewards with each $25 in product purchase.