There are so many possible combinations of colors and papers! You will have much fun creating cards for your friends and family.
In today's video tutorial, I will share some tips that may be helpful as you start to work with these dies. Let's take a look!
- Crumb Cake Cardstock  - Base 4-1/4 x 11, 1 x 4 (sentiment) , 4 x 5-1/4 (for inside)
- Early Espresso Cardstock - 4-1/4 x 5-7/8.
- Cajun Craze Cardstock  - 4-1/2 x 6 for die cutting.
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock - 4-1/2 x 6 in Copper for die cutting.
- Adhesive Sheets  - 4-1/2 x 6 to adhere behind Brushed Metallic Sheet for die cutting.
The strip of Crumb Cake Card Stock is punched with the Banners Pick A Punch  on one end.
Place in order of $50 or more before shipping and tax in my Online Store with Host Code CDMX7GRU and receive a FREE gift from me!
***IMPORTANT! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! for any product that is current and I will still send your gift!
Ready to make this project?
Click on the photos below to shop with Lisa.
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa