Today we are going to be "building" this little red truck in the first video and a putting some finishing Christmas touches in the second and sharing a Stamparatus  trick.
If you watched my last video, you already know that I've been showing off the Ride With Me Bundle  And, if you've watched that video, you will also know that I promised you another video with a surprise guest!
So without further ado, introducing my biggest fan and supporter...
This second video contains the Stamparatus trick that helped to finish out the truck with a Christmas theme.
- You'll need a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  to die cut the truck and fenders.
- A small piece of Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  will work well to die cut the tires and trees.
- A 1" strip of a Silver Foil Sheets will work to cut the bumper.
Here are the Stampin' Up! Supplies used to create this project.
Place an order of $50 or more before shipping and tax (with the Host Code: YHNXCYKQ in my Online Store and:
- Receive the beautiful 2019-2020 In Color Faceted Dots from the Annual Catalog!
- Plus, a thank you card from me!
- Plus, TWO virtual "punches" for Ink and Inspirations Customer Rewards toward earning a FREE stamp set from me! Read more about earning Ink and Inspirations Customer Rewards HERE.
Get your Stampin' Up! Ride With Me Bundle  today and you'll be making great cards and trucks to surprise and delight your family and friends!