Here you can see a beautiful bunch of sunflowers from the Jar of Flowers stamp set.
Let's take a look at creating this effect!
- Cut Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper  to 4 x 6
- Cut Poppy Parade Cardstock  to 4-1/4 x 3-1/4.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock [100730 to 3 x 4 plus you'll need another piece to stamp the image twice for fussy cutting.
Here is the list of supplies used for today's project. If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would be honored and extremely grateful!
Stampin' Up! Supply List
- Jar Of Flowers Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Itty Bitty Greetings Cling-Mount Stamp Set 
- Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes 
- Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper 
- Poppy Parade 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Soft Suede Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Old Olive Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Paper Snips 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack 
- Pearl Basic Jewels 
- It's not too late to join my Mini Catalog Paper Share! Details are HERE.
- A few days left for BONUS DAYS! Earn a $5 coupon (to redeem between Aug. 4-31, 2020) for each $50 in product purchase through July 31st! Shop now!
The Jar Of Flowers Photopolymer Stamp Set  has some beautiful images for cardmaking! Get yours today and put this easy 3D effect on your next cardmaking project!