For today's project, here's an idea for a gift box for a bottle of essential oils. This is one I've made and gave to a good friend. We both love Stress Relief by Eden's Garden so presented this bottle to her a few weeks ago.
This is a very simple box style with a sweetly pinched top. In the video, be sure to watch for how I secure the closing.
- Cardstock is cut at 5-1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored at 2", 4", 6", and 8" on the long side.
- Turn the cardstock where the short side is on top and score at 2". This will be the box bottom.
- Designer paper is cut at 1-3/4" x 3-1/4". You'll need four pieces of this.
- Scrap pieces of Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, and Pretty Peacock are needed for die cutting leaves and punching circle.
- Whisper White scrap is needed for stamping and punching the sentiment.
Free Gift with Order!
When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, MW3XJNSV, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
Thank you for tuning in today and if you need supplies, head on over to shop now!