Today's project features a simple cardmaking project and video tutorial with some beautiful vellum. This particular print design is from the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper collection from the Stampin' Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog.
Admittedly, sometimes this card maker will shy away from using vellum. The adhesive has to be strategically placed. With this beautiful print, it was easy to camouflage behind some of the colored blossoms and the die cut label.
Let's take a look at the video tutorial. You'll see how this vellum piece just "makes" this card!
- The card base is Petal Pink cardstock cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
- Vellum layer is cut 4" x 5 1/4".
- The label is die cut from a 4" x 5" piece of Whisper White card stock.
- You'll need 14" - 18" of ribbon.
Here are the supplies used to create this card. Just click the pics below to shop!
Be sure to tune in tomorrow to see the simple and fun way that I finish the inside of my cards in a "Your Questions Answered" video!
- *HOST CODE: CQ4QFFQS Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Become part of a special group in my Sale-A-Bration Celebration in April!
There will be make and takes, door prizes, video tutorials...Lots of stamping fun!
See how you can earn your spot HERE!
Try a little vellum in your next cardmaking project and I will see you in the next post. Hugs to you, Lisa.