Game Nights are a lot of fun and here is a project idea to jazz it up a bit!
Our family loves to play games...board games, card games, dice games...all the things! More times than not, we are scrambling for a note pad for keeping score. So why not dress one up a bit and keep it on hand for those special family times.
Here's a video tutorial so you can see how easy it is to put one together. You can get these little 8 x 5 notepads at most office supply stores. Now, let's get to it so you can start creating.
- Basic Black Cardstock  is cut 8- 1/4 x 10-3/4. Score at 5-1/4 and 5-1/2.
- Playful Pets Designer Series Paper  is cut 8 x 5 and 2 x 5 for top of notepad.
- Basic Black scrap needed for die cutting.
- Whisper White Cardstock  for stamping and fussy cutting- 1/4 of a sheet about 5-1/2 x 4-1/4.
- White Ribbon from Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack - 20”
Here is the list of Stampin' Up! products that were used in this video. Keep in mind that you could re-create the project with a different stamp set and different supplies and it would make a nice little gift. Here's a different version from way back!
You can just click on the links below to shop in my online Stampin' Up! store. When you shop with me, it enables me to continue to bring free videos and content to you weekly and I am so appreciative. I will be honored to serve as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
- Game On Cling Stamp Set (English) 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Playful Pets Designer Series Paper 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack 
- Tasteful Labels Dies 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Simply Scored 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Paper Snips 
- Stampin' Seal 
Here's a look at the inside. As you saw in the video, it's so easy to add that little strip of designer paper to the note pad. And, it makes a big difference for the overall look!
Thanks for stopping by for this Game Night idea and if you're ready to make one for yourself, shop now and gather those supplies to dress up those note pads.